Poll of the Random Day/Week/Month: Most Unforgettable Character/s

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Tropang Tunay: A Prologue

"Akala mo trapo, yun pala katropa mo!" (Maagang commercial)




Tropang Tunay
Based on a True Story



by
Tropang Tunay



Prologue

What is Ragnarok Online without partymates, guildmates, Biolabmates, and tambaymates? If you don’t have a tropa in RO, then you’re wasting your money.

Not so long ago, we were low level first job RO characters. We manually played the game to level up our characters. Back then, I remember a young Taekwon Kid named…I can’t remember, kicking monsters in Toy Factory with her brother, a Priest. Times would come, we would go to the Underprison Basement in Glast Heim with other chubby little characters, joining parties and exorcising zombie butt. I remembered meeting and liking a man in Priest clothes by the name of Go-Bong. I remembered the Royal Panda Club with Midori, Tosh, Repz, Criz, Saki, and who else that I forgot so I’m sorry to them. I remembered knowing Saki, who wasn’t my mame yet. I remember Gelo and Romeli, and of Judy, and of the Hazards GM I can’t remember the name.

Now, I don’t know why it came to that. This is not about me. But since I’m writing it, I can’t help it. Anyway, this is about the beginnings of a “tropa” in RO. A tropa filled with such peculiarity. Why? Because it’s a nice word that’s why I chose it.

I am not the founder of this tropa. And we have no intimate relationships with each other. We just want to fool with each other, fool others, and fool ourselves.

But I’m writing this because I am the blog owner to where this story will be posted. So don’t complain. I don’t know why I named this part as prologue since this is not a prologue but a worthless random introduction that introduces nothing about Tropang Tunay.

Oh, why Tropang Tunay? Read on.

No comments:

Post a Comment