Poll of the Random Day/Week/Month: Most Unforgettable Character/s

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Featuring the Tropang Tunay!

For the next few posts, hopefully I will be able to make a feature of Tropang Tunay. Of what and what kind is essentially a surprise. I hope to make this a really funny yet touching feature! ^_^ Although, I do not intend to be overly sentimental. Because, it is kinda inappropriate for such people. Haha! So, enough of the gloomy posts and on to another extreme feature! (I admit that I am very moody, in a sense that I tend to jump to emotions, much like Rodes of Ranvier. Don't worry I'm completely harmless to anyone but myself. :D) The succeeding posts will not be solely written by me. It is a collaborative effort in showing you guys (and ourselves), what really is Tropang Tunay. Watch out and enjoy!














^_~

No comments:

Post a Comment